广东时时彩app下载 www.v2r87.com.cn 匹配题2
Resilience is about how you recharge not how you endure
36. It has been found that inadequate recovery often leads to poor health and accidents
37. Mental relax ation is much needed, just as physical relaxation is
38. Adequate rest not only helps one recover, but also increases ones work efficiency
30. The author always has a hectic time before taking a flight.
40. Recovery may not take place even if one seems to have stop ped working
41. It is advised that technology be used to prevent people from overworking
42. Contrary to popular belief, rest does not equal recovet
43.The author has come to see that his problem results from a misunderstanding of the meaning of resilience
44 People s distorted view about resilience may have developed from their upbringing.
45 People tend to think the more determined they are, the greater their success will be